It's my world, you just live in it.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Well, due to gentle nudges from my dear wife and reading a great friends blog I decided to write one of my own. Now I can't tell you how often I will blog. I get bored with things, plus it's almost summertime and I love to be outside.

A little bit about me... I'm 41 years old. It really hurts to write that! 41 years old? I can't be! I was just 17 yesterday!!! I'm married to a great lady Becky, and we have 1 wonderful 9 year old son Seth. They are the light of my life and I really don't know what it would be like not to have them. I am a Disney World Addict. I love everything about Disney World. I love to go there, I love to plan trips for other people. I guess it's just a little obsession I have. Seth loves it as much as his old man, we are working on mom, and I think with our new purchase of Disney Vacation Club she is starting to like her Disney World too. She loves to soak up sun rays and lay by the pool and talk on her cell phone. In her words..."This is the Disney I like". Becky will always be a sun Goddess.

Here are a few pictures from our most recent trip:












I thi

6 Comments:

Blogger ~Jody~ said...

I love the pictures Tony! It's nice to see a picture of Becky. I hope we get to meet each other on a future trip one of these days! And Seth is just as cute as ever!
LYMI!
Jody

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are all just so cute. I can't believe I didn't meet Becky in October, I hope I get to meet her next December.
LYMI and FU, Baby!

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well You didn't mention your favorite niece either, which upsets me a little! :) I love the blog title it really fits with you and the whole family.
Angie

10:56 AM  
Blogger Jewel said...

Yayyyy!! You have a blog!! You will get addicted to writing and adding things to it and then seeing how many people visit your site and where they are from because they will be from all over the country and world! I look forward to reading, Tony!! ((HUGS))

12:57 PM  
Blogger Jewel said...

Oh yes and I just had to say....your blog title is soooo YOU!!! *smile*

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tony - Nice pics! and forget Deena just mention me instead, lol.

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home