It's my world, you just live in it.

Monday, April 24, 2006

What is the Problem!!!


I need a few moments to vent here ok?

First thing, I went to a local restaurant yesterday and had breakfast with my son. I decided I wanted a piece of banana Cream Pie. I love banana Cream pie, but no one will make it for me. Hint, Hint, Hint!!! Becky and I had to run an errand in Lancaster today, so about 4:00 I wanted my pie. I'm all set to dive in and....What's this? NO CREAM!!! Meringue!!!! There isn't suppose to be Meringue on Banana CREAM Pie!!!! It's not as good as my mamma makes anyway! Thats a picture of my mamma on the left. She is a great cook! Guess I'll have to hit her up for a Banana Cream Pie here in the near future.

You will soon meet all my family. I will post pictures of them as I introduce you to them. They have all been really good to me. I don't know what I would have done without them. I guess now is a good time to tell you all. I was diagnosed with Limb-Girdle Muscular Dystrophy in 1982. It has been a fun 25 years. I was walking up until the year 2004 when I decided to fall out my front door and break my leg. That did my walking in, but lets be honest. I wasn't walking to well before that. Just hard headed I guess. My life is 100% better than before. I go everywher in my motorized gimp chair. I love it.

Ok, what else was I gonna vent about... Oh, I know! I love my son with all my heart and soul, but there are times like tonight where he tests me. We have a playground across the street from our house. He wanted to go over and play. That is fine with me, until I see all these 14, & 15 year olds. Something in my gut told me to get him back to where he was safe. He was upset because I woulnd't let him "hang" with the older kids. LOL "hang"!!!! Gotta keep them safe Moms & Dads. So he is sitting here watching Big Time Wrestling. LOL

OK, thats enough for tonight. Thanks everyone for posting to my Blog. You know I think you are all great!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why don't you ask your beautiful wife to make you some bananna cream pie? Your blog is way cool. Glad to read that you are keeping our son safe. Love you bunches. Your beautiful wife, Becky

5:39 AM  
Blogger Jewel said...

Wow, you are just blogging like crazy, Tony, and I am soooo glad! I love reading what you blog!! You type just like you talk! I can hear your voice and all in your words! I love you!!!

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home