It's my world, you just live in it.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

A Transformation!

Baby Cakes don't hate me for doing this. I'm just so proud of you!!! For all of you looking at these pictures, yes this is the same person. The first picture is of Becky at her RN Graduation Party a couple of years ago. The second picture is also of Becky 90 pounds lighter!!!!! She has done a fantastic job of keeping it off. I know you are asking how she done it. All I can say is LEAN CUSINE!!! She ate Lean Cusine meals everyday for every meal. She still contintues to do this a few days a week, along with her 10-20 mile bike rides 3-4 times per week. She also got her a new hair do.

I really admire this woman. First of all she has put up with
me for 20 years. Second, she saw her dream and went after it. When we were first married Becky went to work as a nursing assistant at a local nursing home. She hated it. I can remember the times she would cry cause she didn't want to go in that place, but like all newly married couples we went crazy with credit cards and were in debt up to our butts. She knew she was more than a nursing assistant, so she went to nursing school. She became an LPN in 1990. She went back to the nursing home and was a nurse in their Alzhemiers Unit for 8 years. One day she said that was it and she went to Fairfiled Medical Center as a nurse in Labor & Delivery. She was offered a scholarship to finish her nursing career. So with a 4 year old, working part time, and a physically challenged husband she went back and graduated at the top of her class in 2003. She is now back in school persuing her BSN. I don't think she will stop there. I see MSN in her future. She loves her job, and is fantastic nurse. I'm so proud of her!!!!!!!!















3 Comments:

Blogger Jewel said...

Tony!!! This is so sweet of you to put these pics of Becky on her and tell everyone how proud you are of her!! She looks wonderful!! Great job, Becky!!! Love you two!!! ((HUGS))

7:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow! Great job Becky!

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becky, you look fantastic. You're an inspiration for me to keep on dieting.

3:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home