It's my world, you just live in it.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Your next Ohio State Buckeye in about 9 years



Let me introduce you to the next linebacker for the Ohio State Buckeyes....Well, in about 9 years. This is our son Seth. Seth is my pride and joy. It's funny how when you have a child everything about the life you once knew changes instantly. I can remember the day he was born. August 3, 1996 had to be the hottest day of the year. We walked into the hospital 2 people, but came out 3. We were never supposed to have a child. We tried for 4 years, and nothing happend. Then from the time we found out we were going to be parents there was nothing but trouble. Becky had a bad pregnancy, was on bed rest, and a few times we thought we lost that little boy. All I can say is Thank you Jesus. I know you touched that baby before he was ever born, and you seen fit to bless us with him.

Seth is now in the third grade He played football for the first time last year. It was practice 4 nights per week. On Friday he was waterboy for our High School Team. Sunday is when he played his game. We traveled to small towns all around southeast Ohio every Sunday afternoon. It was a great time. It was HOT, but Seth kept plugging along, every game doing his best. We are a football family, and can't wait until football season this year. Seth's favorite team is the Pittsburgh Steelers. I'm still trying to figure that one out, but hey it's all good. I'm sure if you keep up with my blog this fall you will see nothing but pictures of my little Hizeman Tropy Winner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home