It's my world, you just live in it.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

The Telephone

I hate the telephone! Sometimes when it rings, I walk away from it. Ok, I mean I roll away from it. So far today I have talked with Disney World 2 times, Sprint because the screwed up my cell bill for the 5th straight month, and a friend of Becky's who I am helping out planning her family's trip to Disney World. I liked the phone when I was younger, but now every ounce of my being hates it. I used to have to wear a headset where I worked for 8 hours per day and talk to about 80-90 people per day. I think that is the reason I hate the phone now.

Enough about the phone. I know some of you are my sick and twisted Disney Buddies, but some of you that read my blog don't know all about a web site that I read. I say read because I have been booted from the site about 5 times. I can't seem to keep my mouth shut. I've always had a real problem with that. Guess I'm a little to outspoken, and not to politically correct at times. We have a family friend going through a rough time right now and they talk to Becky more than me because in Becky's words, I am not theraputic enough. I guess being theraputic is one of those things you learn in nursing school. I am better than I used to be. At least I think so. I would ask all your opinions, but I'm afraid to. LOL!!!!! Just ignore that last sentence.

Not really much going on in my little neck of the woods today. There never is. Becky, Seth and I went out for a family dinner last night to Jack's Steak House. It is sooooooooo good! I love their steaks. It's just a local joint that has been there forever I think. I can tell it's getting lunch time. I'm hungry, I need to find someone to take me to lunch. I'm in the mood for Julie's Cafe. Julie is cool, she treats me right! So who wants to take me to lunch?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jewel said...

Oh, I love Jack's Steak House, too, Tony! Ed and I go there when we want a good steak! And we are never disappointed!!

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess it's time for me to call you. :)

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home