It's my world, you just live in it.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

What a mess!

I went in Seth's room this morning for something, and bumped his bookcase with my wheelchair. It came crashing down. What a freaking mess, he has a ton of books, and all kinds of other stuff on it. I would take a picture of the mess, but I don't have the heart to go back in there and even look at it. So, off to Walmart I go to get a new bookcase. I also know what Seth and I will be doing tonight. Putting all that stuff back on the bookcase. Agggggggggghhhhhhhh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jewel said...

Tonyyyy...you just have to take "before and after" pictures of this bookcase fiasco! Then post them here so we can see the results of all your hard work. Just like my closet which is still a work in progress..*sighhhh*

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you drive your car better than you drive your gimp mobile. ;)

3:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home