It's my world, you just live in it.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

It's Springtime!!!!




I love the warm weather. The hotter the better for me! Yesterday was planting day around here. Becky planted flowers outside. Here are some pictures. Don't even ask me what kind of flowers they are. I have no idea. I'm not a flower person. If it looks good we buy it and plant it. I guess we should have thought to read if we should put them in the sun or shade. Oh well, they look good now. The only thing left to do for the summer is get the pool up and running. We bought the chemicals for it yesterday, so hopefully within the next 2 weeks it will be ready to go. Becky and Seth will get in that water at 50 degrees. I keep telling them they were fish in a former life. They love the water. It is nice to sit on the deck with a big glass of ice tea and watch them relax in the pool. It was one of those things just like Disney Vacation Club. I don't regret ever buying those 2 things.

If I'm not around for the next few days, don't worry I will probably be in jail. I have had trouble with my wheelchair seat for the last month. I will be going to the wheelchair store tomorrow, and it ain't gonna be pretty! From the time I got this thing they have told me what I need. From now on I am telling them what I need. For the past 3 days I have been taking chunks out of doorways, and walls. I'm so mad at these people I could scream. So if you hear me in Houston, Atlanta, Orlando, or Downingtown PA tomorrow you will know why.

I'm in the mood for a movie. I think Becky and I are due for a date night. Talk to you all soon.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks beautiful!

Laura

5:52 PM  
Blogger Jewel said...

Very nice, very nice!! Hey, if you have some shady areas in your yard or around the house, be sure to plant some impatiens. They are soooo pretty. Also, a nice perennial (they come back up every year on their own) is hosta. They are the big-leafed green plants that you see planted along houses or at the base of trees alot. Let me know if you end up in jail and I will come visit you! *smile* I'm praying you don't, though. *fingers crossed*

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home