It's my world, you just live in it.

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Flight 93

Becky and I just got back from seeing Flight 93. I don't even know how to describe the film. I felt like I was right there with the passengers. I lost it. I don't get real emotional at movies, but this one tore me up. I had to get out of the theatre. It brought back all those feelings that all of us felt on 9-11. The confusion all of us were feeling, not knowing what was going to happen. I think every American should see this film. All to often times passes and we tend to forget, and let our guard down. Every person on that flight with the exception of the hijackers were hero's. I urge you to all see this movie. It was done in very good taste, and I thought the film makers did the very best they could in making this film. If you go see it, let me know your opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home