It's my world, you just live in it.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hey, all of you so called friends going to WDW!!!

I hate you!!!!!!!! No not really, I just wish I was going too. I know I should be ashamed right? I mean I only go about 3 times a year, that should be enough. I think this last vacation Becky, Seth and I took was one of the best for us. Believe it or not, Disney World for us this time was relaxing. There was no pressure to "see everything". Since we bought Disney Vacation Club, we know we will be back. I think it's one of the best things we ever bought. Should have done it sooner, and I should have bought more points. I have a great idea!!!! Since most of you that read my blog own DVC, you know my birthday is coming up next week. I would love more DVC points. I think 700 more points should do it. Thanks in advance. LOL, ok then how about a Banana Cream Pie then, or I really like that Oreo Dessert that my sister-in-law makes. Ok, I want both!!!!!! Here are some more pictures of our most recent trip to the World. For all of my Disney buddies leaving this week, Have a great time, be safe, and eat good!!!!! LYMI

1 Comments:

Blogger Jewel said...

Hey, Tony, what does LYMI mean? And what is DVC? *grin* Just curious!

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home