It's my world, you just live in it.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

A night at the movies


Last night we went to see a movie. Actually the whole family went. We all chose to see RV with Robin Williams. That movie was so funny. I was reading the reviews and it only got 1 and a half stars, but from the beginning of the film you started to laugh. It was one of those things where you had to have camped before to really sit back and laugh. I highly suggest seeing the movie for a good laugh.

After the movie we went to Ruby Tuesdays and ate. It was ok, nothing to write home about. I mean I have had better food.

It has been cold and rainy here for the past week. It's getting old. I want sunshine and warm weather. I'm tired of looking at weather charts and seeing nothing but clouds over Ohio. Enough already!

I have a couple of friends that have lost loved ones the past few days. Know I'm thinking of you Jim and Shannon. Things will get better and death is always hard on the ones that are left.

Not much else is going on around here. Nothing exciting at all. I'm looking forward to a few things this summer. One of couse is vacation to Disney World in a few weeks, the other is the American Idol concert in August. Yes, I'm hooked on the stupid show. It's one of those things you really like to watch on TV but don't want to tell anyone about. We have been going to the concerts the past few years. Even my mom is hooked on it. We are going to try and get her to go to the concert with us. I think she would have a great time. Even my sister is coming up from Louisville Kentucky to go to the show. I have picked the winner for the past 2 years, although this year I was wrong. Guess I will have to do a better job next year.

Ok, enough blogging for now. I will write more when there is a little something more exciting to write about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home